Basic SpringLoad (For Chassis or Frame Mounted Tie Downs)
The Basic SpringLoad turnbuckle bolts easily to the end of each tie down providing the required suspension to help protect camper anchor points. Contains two quick links, two heavy-duty forged steel turnbuckles and 24" of marine grade chain.
The Basic SpringLoad kit is covered by Torklifts Legendary Lifetime Warranty and proudly made in the USA.
Basic SpringLoad Features
- Spring-loaded design ensures a safe ride for your family and your truck camper
- Protect your truck frame and camper anchor points from damage
- Adjusts in minutes, built in spring tension indicators
- High strength forged steel
- Special oil tempered chrome silicon springs for maximum longevity
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Two Quicklinks
- Two spring-loaded cannisters
- Two heavy duty forged steel turnbuckles
- Corrosion resistant marine grade chain
Check out our other Springloaded options:
- If you're considering Basic SpringLoad as an option, also consider using Derringer Handles and turn your "old fashion" Truck Camper Turnbuckles into Quick Lever Action Turnbuckles.
- For Bed Mounted Turnbuckles see our new AnchorGuard Turnbuckles
- For Frame Mounted Turnbuckles take a look at the SpringLoaded XL Turnbuckles
We ship these steps direct from our warehouse in the USA. Shipping takes approximately 3 weeks. We pay all shipping and import costs. We are an Australian based Certified Torklift Distributor.
We supply support and assistance as needed.