The EcoHitch™ Stealth hitch for the 2012-2020 Tesla Model S is designed to be completely concealed with a removable receiver so you don’t have to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 150 kg tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 1000 kg towing weight, the Stealth hitch for the Model S touts strength that supports your adventurous side. ! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket. This trailer hitch for Tesla Model S allows you to bring your extra cargo, bikes and whatever else you need to bring without affecting the look of your vehicle.
The safest, most exhilarating sedan on the road, your Model S needs a trailer hitch that will be able to keep up with all of your driving needs, especially one that is as low profile as the EcoHitch Stealth hitch. With the EcoHitch for Tesla, we have manufactured a perfect complement to your sleek Model S. The EcoHitch Stealth hitch for the Tesla Model S comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
The Tesla Model S EcoHitch™ Stealth hitch is designed to be removable when not in use, so no one will know you have a trailer hitch installed unless you are using it to haul your bikes or extra cargo. As an added bonus, there is no drilling to install the EcoHitch, so you don’t have to drill into the frame of your Model S.
This trailer hitch for Tesla will let you maintain a great drive in your Model S without changing style or efficiency since you can remove the receiver when it’s not in use. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity you won’t have to leave anything behind with this hitch for Tesla Model S, and it’s also been tested to fit the refreshed version of the 2016 Model S.
2012-2020 Tesla Model S EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 150kg tongue weight at the trailer ball, 1000kg towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
The Stealth EcoHitch is 100% completely hidden when not in use. The crosstube is hidden behind the bumper and comes with a removable receiver. When not towing or hauling, the receiver can be detached to hide the hitch making it completely undetectable.