Our stainless steel Tesla Model 3 tow hitch for the 2021 model is the only hitch in the UNIVERSE with a stainless steel receiver to eliminate rust and corrosion issues. This Tesla Model 3 tow hitch works great with your Tesla Model 3 bike rack, cargo tray and more. Our Tesla Model 3 trailer hitch is rated for 2,000 pounds towing and 300 pounds carrying and features our original stealth hitch design which means the stainless steel receiver is completely removable to restore the look of your car. Check out more specs below.
2021 Tesla Model 3 hitch
2021 Tesla Model 3 EcoHitch Features:
- Receiver is composed of 100 percent stainless steel – no rust!
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when in use
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 2-inch receiver, click here to see 1 ¼ option
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
EcoHitch - Stealth:
The Stealth EcoHitch is 100% completely hidden when not in use. The cross tube is hidden behind the bumper and comes with a removable receiver. When not towing or hauling, the receiver can be detached to hide the hitch making it completely undetectable.
2021 Tesla Model 3 EcoHitch
The EcoHitch™ stealth hitch for the 2021 Tesla Model 3 is designed to be completely concealed with a removable receiver. Once it's installed, the only time you can see this hitch installed, is when it’s in use, making it the best option for your Tesla Model 3 bike rack, cargo tray or trailer.
You might have read that it is the only stainless steel hitch receiver on the face of the planet, and you could be wondering why it matters. Let us tell you. There are other hitches on the market with a stainless steel plate or a couple components, but they are irrelevant because the actual receiver is still composed of steel which can lead to the receiver rusting to the accessories you plug into your hitch. With the Tesla Model 3 stainless steel hitch mount, you don’t have to worry about that. It is composed of 100% stainless steel which means no rust – ever.
Added bonus? With this stainless steel hitch receiver, there is NO unsightly cross tube underneath your vehicle. Other hitch brand designs leave you with a huge metal cross tube hanging under your Tesla bumper. Yuck, part of the reason you bought the car is because of the way it looks. Our EcoHitch works with your design as opposed to being a distraction.