The EcoHitch™ Invisi hitch for the 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza is designed to be completely concealed behind the license plate so once it’s installed you don't have to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, the Invisi EcoHitch for the Subaru Impreza hatchback is full of personality that complements your car.
Making the most out of every mile, your Subaru Impreza needs accessories that will be able to keep up with your needs including this Impreza trailer hitch. With this Subaru EcoHitch, we have manufactured a perfect trailer hitch that allows you to maintain all the creature comforts you love on every day’s journey.
The EcoHitch™ Invisi hitch for the Subaru Impreza hatchback comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver size you choose. Our Invisi hitch receiver is installed behind the knockout panel – making it so the hitch is always hidden unless it’s being used. Instead of having a receiver hang below the bottom of your car, it gives you the most clearance possible by being located behind the panel.
With 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our EcoHitch for Subaru Impreza will give you the ability to have an amazing ride in your Impreza without conceding efficiency or style. The Subaru Impreza EcoHitch makes it so you can take your bikes, extra cargo and so much more!
2012 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012-2016 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch Invisi Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
These Tow Bars ship from the USA and the average shipping time is 2 weeks.