Derringer Handle transforms your old-fashion turnbuckles into quick disconnect lever action turnbuckles. The galvanized eye allows you to connect to any other types of rigging, such as chain, for a quick disconnect turnbuckle. Threads onto ½” threaded rods or adapts to any eyebolt turnbuckle.
Now you can simply cut the hook off of any truck camper turnbuckle that uses a 1/2" threaded rod and thread on the FastGun Derringer. Or for an alternative method of installation for conventional hardware turnbuckle users, the Derringer can simply be fitted with a threaded eye (included) to accept any rigging! Derringers are a simple retro fit to the Torklift Springload XL.
Derringer Handles are sold in a set of four with a black powder coat finish. They are covered by our Legendary Lifetime Warranty and proudly made in the USA.
Derringer Handles Features
- Transforms your ordinary turnbuckles into quick disconnect lever action turnbuckles for simple adjustment
- Connect and disconnect in seconds
- Works with all turnbuckles
- Quick release handle reduces adjustment time
- Lockable to secure your truck camper (locks sold separately)
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Four Derringer handles with forged eye bolts
We ship these steps direct from our warehouse in the USA. Shipping takes approximately 3 weeks. We pay all shipping and import costs. We are an Australian based Certified Torklift Distributor.